USFS Permit has JUST been APPROVED for the spring RIDE FOR RESEARCH!
The RFR will be a GO!! RFR21 Status and words from the founder
Registration for Members and Public begins on Tuesday May 18 at 6:00 pm!
Early registration for tenured Workers, Landowners, and Sponsors underway now, You know who you are already if that's you.
(attempting to hack in early will disqualify you permanently, so please don't add to our busy workload)
We still have many REQUIRED restrictions which will make this event MUCH different.
- We are only allowed to have about half the total riders so it will fill up in record time.
- Camping will be limited and required to be well spaced
- No meals provided other than a box lunch on the trail
- No auctions or gatherings inside at all
- No campfires for social distancing and drought reasons
- Still full price due to the many additional Covid requirements that the club needs to provide
- you must have a valid AMA number at the time of the ride for insurance, it will be verified, no exceptions
- There WILL be a t-shirt
- Its about riding anyway so just come to RIDE and have FUN while we roll with the changes
- The club has worked all year to make this happen in some form and we are determined that you will have FUN.